CBA Private Banking
CBA offers Premier Banking services for clients who have a personal annual income in excess of $150,000 and for private banking for households who earn $400,000 or want to invest or borrow $2.5 million+. It offers superior customer service for everyday banking, investments, financial planning and wealth protection and exclusive benefits such as providing the latest market insights, research, product offers, investment opportunities and services.
- Access to Commonwealth Private if household income in excess of 400k pa or to invest/borrow > $2.5 million
- Access to Commonwealth Private office when you have investible assets of $10 million or more
- Access to dedicated Private Bankers/Private Wealth Managers
- Offers personal private banking savings and private banking transaction accounts
- asset protection
- retirement planning
- investment portfolio management
- currency risk management
- Access to Premier Banking
- requires personal annual income > $150k
- access to expert financial advice
- a relationship manager
Private Banking Investments
- ASX listed direct shares
- Executive share and options strategies
- Managed funds
- Equity capital raisings
- Direct bonds
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Structured investments
- Wholesale investment opportunities
- hybrid securities
CBA Discussion Activity
Q: Hi there, I have found a term deposit renewal notice letter and wanted to check if I can transfer my current deposit into my normal CBA savings account? thanks
CBA 1 Year Term Deposit - Deposits
Q: Do your deposits over 2 million have a better rate? Who do I ask or call about this?
Q: looking for the best rate on term deposit for $2250000 with interest paid monthly there are no rates applicable for this amount.
Q: What is the interest rate for a Pensioner Security account please?
Q: What are the interest rates on Term Deposits for non CBA customers?
Q: what is the interest rate on a savings account